Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Best New Site

Warning: Very Strong Language

I would like to introduce the cause of an hour and a half of my morning being sucked up, due to laughing, e-mailing and general merriment over finding this site.

Some of my favorites are:

Person 1: don't you hate it when you shit on the floor, and you can hear it fall but you have no idea where it actually landed, and spend like 5 minutes looking for it
Person 2: ...
Person 2: what?
Person 1: oh shit
Person 1: don't you hate it when you DROP shit

Person 1: women ask for it
Person 1: they act all old and mature
Person 1: and then you stick your cock up their ass
Person 1: and they get all bitchy
Person 1: "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"


The last one reminds me of a conversation I would have with one of my dear friends...he knows who he is, hahaha.

No comments: