Thursday, August 28, 2008

Two Cars, One Driveway

No, it's not a video; it's a lifestyle. It's a little after 6 a.m. and my husband just left for work. I don't have to leave until 8:30. However, I come home in the afternoon after he does so, unless he happens to be out, I have to park behind him...that is if he didn't invite company over before I got home and someone else is parked in the driveway and, god forbid, they pull their car up a bit so I wouldn't have to park in the parking lot down the street.


This may prove difficult for some, but we get along just fine. Think I'm sounding cocky? Come on, imagine sharing the road, let alone a driveway, with this creature:















I mean, honestly! Not only do I not care to look at feet when I'm stuck in traffic, but in driving her SUV, I have a feeling this position is not as comfortable as she would have liked it to be. Here's my interpretation of what was going on inside the car:



















No matter what the truth of the matter is (a terrible thing for any journalist to say, I know...), the fact remains that this person is official deemed TOOL.

No comments: