Friday, September 12, 2008

Video Hit List

I've been rather slow with this blog this week. One of those too many ideas, not enough time-type weeks, I guess. But here are some of my favorite video finds. (Yes, it was a slow week at work.)

Now, I'm not a huge fan of those who love the silly cat videos. Sure, I find cats amusing. I think they are all neurotic, just like everyone else. But this started going around at work and I did have a good chuckle watching it.


If you like "Family Guy", you'll like this. Even if you don't like "Family Guy", but you've played Nintendo in your day (Ha-Ha! We have an old school NES and our old games at our house now! Just wanted to brag.):


It's funny 'cause it's true. I know, it's terrible to say, but maybe that's why someone made this "PSA".


A fantastic video for any girl.


And, what's a good video with a strong moral message without a parody of it?


And, speaking of evolution, I leave you with this. It was only a matter of time before a perfectly spliced up viral video became spliced into another:


No republicans were harmed in the making of this blog.

No comments: