Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dig It

Sometimes I regret showing my husband cool things...he then goes nuts with them, along with the rest of our friends. Palinaspresident was quoted constantly. And, for some reason, the word "Maverick" has become the new term for EVERYONE.

Luckily, I can turn him onto older things as well. So, when "Grazing in the Grass" came on the radio one night and I started singing along, he wanted to learn it too. When it was on my iPod last night, he tried again to learn it. He has since downloaded it and looked up the lyrics. We now know that the lyrics are:
I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it
They can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it, baby
I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it
They can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it, baby

No comments: